Infused with a proprietary blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids, GrandeLASH-MD promotes naturally longer, thicker looking lashes in just 4-6 weeks, with full results in 3 months. It’s a cult favorite for helping to enhance short or thinning lashes and is also ideal for restoring the appearance of brittle or damaged lashes. It is easy, safe, & effective, ophthalmologist tested & approved, and safe to use with contacts & lash extensions.
- One-swipe wonder!
- Safe to use with contacts and lash extensions
- Ophthalmologist tested & approved
- 3-Month Treatment
In a consumer perception study after 12 weeks:
- 100% said GrandeLASH-MD was easy to use
- 97% saw more visible lashes
- 94% saw healthier looking lashes
- 90% saw longer looking lashes
*Results are based on a consumer perception study. Results will vary.
WARNING: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18 or undergoing chemotherapy. Keep out of reach of children. If redness or irritation occurs, stop using product. Any questions, consults your physician.
Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,Propylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Sodium PCA, Socium Lactate, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylehexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Calcium Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Arctostaphylos UVA URSI Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Alcohol, Isopropyl Cloprostenate
- After cleansing and drying your face, apply GrandeLASH-MD using a single stroke on your eyelid just above your upper lash line like a liquid eyeliner. Use once daily in the evening before bed.
- Allow 1 to 2 minutes for the serum to dry.
- Use once daily in the evening before bed.
- It’s water based, so it is safe to use with contacts and eyelash extensions.
- Remember, you’re applying to the skin closest to the lashes (the lash root), not the actual lashes.
- You don’t need multiple applications or double dips, using more than instructed will not yield quicker results. One dip into the bottle is enough for both eyes.
- For maximum results, use entire bottle, as directed, for a 3-month period.
- Once desired results are achieved, apply every other day for maintenance.
- GrandeLASH-MD requires continued use to maintain your results.
- Is safe to use with eyelash extensions (and can help promote a longer lasting bond life).